Few things are as critical to improving our lives and our society as a quality education. A great education allows children to pursue the American Dream. We have an obligation to promote quality education opportunities that puts our children first.
Use our resources below to learn more about this issue and how you can help find a solution.
Make It Happen
There’s a lot we can do stop new regulations before they get started, and fix old ones. Here’s how:
- Pay attention to the news. If you hear about a new regulation, check it out and see what the impact would be for you.
- Share a link to this page on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share one of the photos at the top on Instagram.
- Email this page to a friend who is also concerned about big government.
- Talk to people in your community about your concerns and ideas to fix regulations.
- When you find a regulation that doesn’t make sense, contact your state legislators, congressman or senators and let them know.
Providing A Great Education
Education spending per student has doubled since 1970, but the results aren’t improving. How can we provide a great education? Hear what one expert has to say.
“Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom.”
George Washington Carver
Keep in touch
Sign up for occassional emails with thoughtful updates on important issues.