Our health care system is broken. Obamacare, while well-intentioned, simply made the problem worse. We all agree that health care should be more accessible, affordable, and innovative. But how do we get there?
What we need are more organic solutions that empower patients — like more flexible health care plans — and respect the doctor-patient relationship. This path leads to more affordable health care, easier access to services for everyone, and more innovative, life-saving treatments.
Use our resources below to learn more about this issue and how you can help find a solution.
Make It Happen
There’s a lot we can do stop new regulations before they get started, and fix old ones. Here’s how:
- Pay attention to the news. If you hear about a new regulation, check it out and see what the impact would be for you.
- Share a link to this page on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share one of the photos at the top on Instagram.
- Email this page to a friend who is also concerned about big government.
- Talk to people in your community about your concerns and ideas to fix regulations.
- When you find a regulation that doesn’t make sense, contact your state legislators, congressman or senators and let them know.
Why Is Healthcare So Expensive?
The Affordable Care Act was supposed to lower healthcare costs, but it has done just the opposite. Why? Because it ignored the realities of how markets work. Check out this video from Prager University for a quick look at why we pay so much, and what can be done about it.
“Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.”
Keep in touch
Sign up for occassional emails with thoughtful updates on important issues.