America was founded on the idea that everyone is equal. That means we all have equal rights and equal opportunity. But some people have twisted this idea to think we should all have equal outcomes. It’s laughable and impossible. Let’s focus on solutions to empower everyone have equal opportunity to pursue their dreams.
Use our resources below to learn more about this issue and how you can help find a solution.
Make It Happen
There’s a lot we can do stop new regulations before they get started, and fix old ones. Here’s how:
- Pay attention to the news. If you hear about a new regulation, check it out and see what the impact would be for you.
- Share a link to this page on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share one of the photos at the top on Instagram.
- Email this page to a friend who is also concerned about big government.
- Talk to people in your community about your concerns and ideas to fix regulations.
- When you find a regulation that doesn’t make sense, contact your state legislators, congressman or senators and let them know.
Top 3 Myths About Income Inequality
As the country wrestles with the issue of income inequality, three key myths beg to be corrected.
“Destroying wealth does not reduce income inequality; it just makes everyone worse off.”
Keep in touch
Sign up for occassional emails with thoughtful updates on important issues.