Impact of Regulations
Regulations are intended to stop people from doing things that might hurt others, but they often turn out to do more harm than help. When the government regulates something, it makes it harder and more expensive to do that thing, hurting our economy and our lives.
Use our resources below to learn more about this issue and how you can help find a solution.
Make It Happen
There’s a lot we can do stop new regulations before they get started, and fix old ones. Here’s how:
- Pay attention to the news. If you hear about a new regulation, check it out and see what the impact would be for you.
- Share a link to this page on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share one of the photos at the top on Instagram.
- Email this page to a friend who is also concerned about big government.
- Talk to people in your community about your concerns and ideas to fix regulations.
- When you find a regulation that doesn’t make sense, contact your state legislators, congressman or senators and let them know.
Regulations are a workout
In the time it takes you to run in the morning, it costs us over $100 million to comply with government regulations.
“Regulations grow at the same rate as weeds.”
Norman Ralph Augustine
Keep in touch
Sign up for occassional emails with thoughtful updates on important issues.