Every day, more Americans become concerned about the threat of radical Islamic terrorism. What most don’t understand though is the reasons for the conflict. More than anything else, we face a war today between ideas: good ideas that foster freedom versus bad ideas that encourage violence. If we’re going to win, it’s our ideas — our principles — that will get us there.
Use our resources below to learn more about this issue and how you can help find a solution.
Make It Happen
There’s a lot we can do stop new regulations before they get started, and fix old ones. Here’s how:
- Pay attention to the news. If you hear about a new regulation, check it out and see what the impact would be for you.
- Share a link to this page on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share one of the photos at the top on Instagram.
- Email this page to a friend who is also concerned about big government.
- Talk to people in your community about your concerns and ideas to fix regulations.
- When you find a regulation that doesn’t make sense, contact your state legislators, congressman or senators and let them know.
Islamic State in 90 Seconds
Iraq’s biggest oil refinery is said to have come under the control of Sunni-led militant group ISIS. The group has already taken control of Iraq’s second city Mosul, and is advancing on the capital, Baghdad. Who are ISIS and what are their origins? The BBC explains in 90 seconds.
“The impact of terrorism, not merely on individual nations, but on humanity as a whole, is intrinsically evil, necessarily evil and wholly evil.”
Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli Prime Minister
Keep in touch
Sign up for occassional emails with thoughtful updates on important issues.